MQM provides comprehensive representation of real estate development projects in residential, commercial, institutional, hospitality, life sciences/biotechnology, telecommunications, transportation, alcoholic beverages sales and distribution and alternative energy sectors.
Working with the client to develop and implement success-based strategies and results, MQM secures entitlements for real estate development projects of all sizes before State and Local/Municipal planning, zoning, permitting and licensing authorities, public officials, quasi-governmental agencies and community interest groups. We also provide strategic advice and expert legal analysis in project due diligence, certification and review.
MQM’s Land Use, Zoning, Permitting and Licensing practice area experience includes a variety of accomplishments on behalf of numerous local, national and international clients in the following areas:
• Residential, Mixed-Use and Commercial Real Estate.
• Hotel, Hospitality, Restaurant, Off-Premise Alcoholic Beverages Sales and Distribution, Sports and Entertainment Venues.
• Transit-Oriented Development and LEED-certified projects.
• Transportation, Wind and Alternative Energy.
• Trade Union, Education/Institutional and Non-Profit Facilities.
• Wireless Telecommunications carriers and site-managers.
MQM has delivered successful client results on development projects in each and every Boston neighborhood, all Greater Boston cities and towns, and in nearly every community throughout Eastern Massachusetts, Cape Cod and the Islands.