With a long tradition of civic activism, MQM and its team of professionals are dedicated to supporting and advocating for local organizations and civic causes focused on improving the quality of life, addressing social and economic inequality and promoting healthy, safe and sustainable neighborhoods in the local communities and industry areas of our clientele.
MQM is proud to offer continued support and involvement with the following organizations and events:
Non-Profit Involvement and Support
- Heading Home, Inc. – http://www.headinghomeinc.org/
Through attorney Hanley’s role as former Board President and current Board Member, MQM continues to support the organization’s critically important mission of ending homelessness in Greater Boston. We encourage you to join us as and many leaders from Boston’s real estate and finance sectors as a sponsor of their annual Housewarming Event, a special night with some of the area’s top chefs (for a great cause!).
- South Boston Community Health Center – https://www.sbchc.org/
The South Boston Community Health Center is a neighborhood-based health care facility serving the South Boston community since 1972. With a governing principle of “all who seek care are welcome here,” the Health Center provides over 60,000 service visits a year to almost half of South Boston’s population, including those most in need. MQM is an active supporter of their annual Harvest of Hope Reception, a fun evening with honored guests from City, State and Federal leadership and an incredible charitable auction. Join us as a sponsor. Please join us as a sponsor.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston (South Boston) – http://www.bgcb.org/find-your-club/edgerley-family-south-boston-club/
Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston is committed to helping the young people in our community succeed academically, live healthy lifestyles and practice good citizenship. MQM was proud to support the 2015 upgrade and renovation of the organization’s existing facility serving the children and families of South Boston, as the new Edgerly Family South Boston Club.
- The Ray Tye Medical Aid Foundation – http://rtmaf.org/
Co-founded by attorney Miller, the foundation is a living legacy to the compassion and generous care of the late Raymond A. Tye, his family and many friends – quietly making a difference in the lives of so many.
- Boston Arts Academy Foundation: Recently appointed to its Board of Directors, attorney Hanley and MQM are proud to support the Boston Arts Academy Foundation’s comprehensive campaign for the Boston Arts Academy’s new campus in the Fenway neighborhood, and the BAA’s remarkable work as the City’s first and only high school for the visual and performing arts. https://bostonartsacademy.org/foundation
- South Boston Leadership Initiative: Co-founded by attorney Regan, the South Boston Leadership Initiative is a community-based organization that creates pathways for youth success and achievement in the neighborhood, through its innovative education and athletic programs. Learn more and help support this great organization at: https://www.southbostonleadership.org/origin/
- MQM Stands with Ukraine — #standwithukraine
MQM Stands with Ukraine and the leadership of attorney Zozula as President of the Ukrainian-American Youth Association in Boston, a 501(c)(3) non-profit advocacy group serving the Ukrainian-American communities for over 60 years.
Industry and Practice Area Affiliations and Involvement