WHO WE ARE
An innovative Boston-based law firm and public affairs practice specializing in land use, zoning, licensing and permitting, real estate financing and development and State and Local government affairs.
Founded in 1998 by a creative group of lawyers with differing, yet compatible, areas of expertise, MQM provides successful client representation in the following areas of business and government:
- Land use development before state and local administrative authorities; planning, zoning, permitting and licensing, and before public officials and community interest groups.
- Alcoholic beverage and entertainment sector representation of wholesalers, suppliers and on-premise and off-premise licensees before state and federal administrative authorities.
- Sports and entertainment facility licensing and entitlements for development, expansion and operation of stadiums, theaters and other venues.
- Public/private partnerships, government procurement and business-to-business ventures in real estate development and general business.
- Transportation and energy sector development strategies, LEED and TOD real estate ventures
- State and Local legislative and administrative initiatives in life sciences, biotechnology, transportation, energy, liquor and real estate.
- Wireless telecommunications siting, zoning, permitting and leasing for commercial carriers before municipalities throughout Massachusetts.
- Real estate acquisition, finance, commercial lending, foreclosure and bankruptcy.
- Office, retail and residential leasing and formation of corporate structures, partnerships and realty trusts.
- We are committed to the highest standards of competence and professionalism.
- When engaged by a client, we tailor our approach to meeting their specific needs and addressing the matter at-hand. Pin-point analysis and practical advice is the hallmark of our strategic representation.
- We advise on and handle the practical and legal aspects of government and business. We place a particular premium on our ability to identify and translate our clients’ goals and objectives into clearly defined results.
Stephen V. Miller, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4434)
Joseph P. Hanley, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4438)
Jon D. Aieta, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4420)
Dennis A. Quilty, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4432)
Terence P. McDermott, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4431)
William P. McDermott, Esq.
617.946.4600 (Ext. 4444)