WHO WE ARE
An innovative Boston-based law firm and public affairs practice specializing in land use, zoning, licensing and permitting, real estate financing and development and State and Local government affairs.
Founded in 1998 by a creative group of lawyers with differing, yet compatible, areas of expertise, MQM provides successful client representation in the following areas of business and government:
- Land use development before state and local administrative authorities; planning, zoning, permitting and licensing, and before public officials and community interest groups.
- Alcoholic beverage and entertainment sector representation of wholesalers, suppliers and on-premise and off-premise licensees before state and federal administrative authorities.
- Sports and entertainment facility licensing and entitlements for development, expansion and operation of stadiums, theaters and other venues.
- Public/private partnerships, government procurement and business-to-business ventures in real estate development and general business.
- Transportation and energy sector development strategies, LEED and TOD real estate ventures
- State and Local legislative and administrative initiatives in life sciences, biotechnology, transportation, energy, liquor and real estate.
- Wireless telecommunications siting, zoning, permitting and leasing for commercial carriers before municipalities throughout Massachusetts.
- Real estate acquisition, finance, commercial lending, foreclosure and bankruptcy.
- Office, retail and residential leasing and formation of corporate structures, partnerships and realty trusts.
- We are committed to the highest standards of competence and professionalism.
- When engaged by a client, we tailor our approach to meeting their specific needs and addressing the matter at-hand. Pin-point analysis and practical advice is the hallmark of our strategic representation.
- We advise on and handle the practical and legal aspects of government and business. We place a particular premium on our ability to identify and translate our clients’ goals and objectives into clearly defined results.